Rehearsal Report for
The Dixie Swim Club
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Director: Mary Ellen Butler
Production Stage Manager: Sherman Knetig Phone: 512-955-0661
Assistant Stage Manager: Ismael Soto III Phone: 512-947-6789
Cast called at 7 pm Began: 7:15 pm Ended: 9:02pm Break: No
IF you are going to be late for any reason please let me know ASAP. If
you can not reach me or I do not answer a text please let Ismael know
and he will contact me. Thank You.
Missing:
Late: Trina (Excused)
Didn't Sign In or Out:
General:
Tuesday, Feb. 14//7pm-10pm//Blocking Rehearsal//Tin Barn//Entire Ensemble
-Blocked A1.2
-Was there laser surgery in the 70's?
-Started late due to late actress, but did some table work on Scene.
-Crew if I asked for a bio please send to me asap thank you.
KIT USAGE:
Cast:
I need two bios please.
Please make your best effort to be here on time. Thank you!!
Accidents/Injuries:
Costume:
Possibility of cast on foot for Vern?
Mary Ellen:
Sherman:
Ismael:
Note: Page 24 and 25 costume change for Jeri Neal. Added a bench.
Facility Maintenance:
Set/Paint:
Props:
Earrings
Nice Purse
Lighting/FX:
Sound:
Quotes:
"I dont think lexi would do carl."-Mary Ellen
"I've been siliconing the stage."-Mary Ellen
"It was kinda wet over here."-Sherman talking about cheese cake.
"I licked all the pieces."-Virginia to sherman before he reacted
"I dont think your out yet?"-Mary Ellen to kat
NEXT 4 REHEARSALS:
Thursday, Feb. 16//7pm-10pm// Rune Act 1//Tin Barn//Entire Ensemble
Monday, Feb. 20//7pm-10pm//Block A2.1 (p. 35-46)//Tin Barn//Entire Ensemble
Tuesday. Feb. 21//7-10pm//Block A2.2 (p.46-53)//Tin Barn//Entire Ensemble
Wednesday, Feb. 22//7-10pm//Run Act 2//Tin Barn//Entire Ensemble
Prepared by: Sherman Knetig, Production Stage Manager
No comments:
Post a Comment